What is the process?
- Work with a Gold Coast Outback Steel Buildings representative
to design a building to suit your needs.
- The design is sent to engineering to create the two sets
of "wet" stamped blueprints for your building
- Apply for a permit to build your
- permit regulations vary by
County and State, start investigating the requirements
in your area as soon as you have decided to add
a building to your property.
- Make arrangements to have the building
- Your permit returns from your county and then your representative
orders your building.
- Building is delivered to your site.
Are there other things I need to think
- Snow loading, wind speed, exposure, soil density variances,
- Siding Choices.
What clearances are needed for the door selected?
- For overhead doors you need 24” additional height for
door track and 12” on each side for the side door track.
- What are you putting in the building? If your boat
and trailer have a combined height of 10 feet, you
need to plan on a building with 12 foot doors
- Consider a canister door to save space.
How can the ACT Dimensions™ program help me?
- ACT Dimensions™ allows your representative to accurately
design a building to your specifications. The program instantly
calculates the price of the finished product (no more waiting
days or weeks for a bid). With ACT Dimensions™ we can design
the building which fits your needs AND budget too!
All of our buildings include delivery to your site as well as the delivery of all overhead doors.
Regardless of whether you prefer the rugged outback look or a more refined look, complete with a cupola and a weather vane, and custom windows; we are able to provide you with a building that will meet your individual tastes.
Construction is simple bolt together and tek screw frame.
ACT Dimensions™ allows your representative to accurately design a building to your specifications. With ACT Dimensions™ we can design the building which fits your needs AND budget too!
Professionally designed to meet local conditions.
Our light weight bolt-together building system reduces the need for special equipment and inspections saving lots of $$$ for the customer.
We can arrange freight anywhere in the lower 48 states.
We welcome the opportunity to provide you with a price quote on the building of your choice.
©2016 - Gold Coast Steel Buildings. All Rights Reserved.